Thursday, January 01, 2009

First Posting

Welcome all to my blog!! Let me start of by saying happy new year to everyone :-) Since this was a new year, I decided to start blogging about the books I'm reading and those I adore. I guess my love for reading began when I was in the 8th grade when I started reading "The Princess Diaries" by Meg Cabot. I read it during classes and at home. I was hooked to reading ever since. For the past five years when I was in high school, I've read dozens and dozens of books from World War II to Celebrity tell-all. From serious historical fiction to gulity pleasures. I like reading a little bit of everything. I'll post some of my favorites and maybe if your clueless on what to read, I'll try to help. Until then, stay safe and happy reading!!!

2 comments:

Zoƫ said...

Wonderful, Ruth, as always!
I will continue to check out this blog!
xox Zoe

Clare said...

yay - a blog from Ruth at last! xx